Shanwei Angeline Jewelry CO., Ltd are professional manufacturer and supplier of fashion jewelry that made of 925 Sterling Silver, Brass, Zircon, Crystal, Agate, Glass, Bead and other materials.
Angeline Jewelry is the trademark of Shanwei Angeline Jewelry CO., Ltd. We have been engaged in designing, manufacturing, and marketing silver jewelry since 1994 and is one of the leading suppliers and exporters in the field of sterling silver jewelry in China, we enjoy high reputation in the global market with our professional service for our customer. Angeline Jewelry has been recognized as a reliable partner for silver jewelry in the global market. Angeline Jewelry’s design team regularly study and research for upcoming trends in jewelry design and launch new designs as per the latest upcoming trends.
With innovative team designers, advanced equipment, technically experienced workmanship, we can provide our customers trendy, fashionable and delicate sterling silver jewelry at a completive price. Our market covers Europe, North/South America, Australia, Japan, Korean, and other countries. Our products win a high admiration and are widely trusted at home and abroad.
Why Choose Us
Help grow your silver jewelry business
More than 20 years' silver jewelry manufacturing experience.
Factory direct sale and years’ of export experience to help lower your purchasing cost.
Reasonable small MOQ for trial order, competitive price and fast delivery.
Your jewelry manufacturing partner in China.
We can be your Manufacturing Partner in China to provide ONE STOP service:
1. Master Mold Making from sample or pictures / drawings provided by customers / By hand or CAD Files
2. In house lost wax casting
3. Stone Setting - Prong, Bezel etc. Cubic Zircons, Pearls, Semi Precious Stones.
5. Plating: Rhodium, Black Rhodium, Pink Gold, 10k, 14k, 18k Gold Plating - 1 to 3 Microns.
6. Strict Quality Control and on time delivery.
How we can start working together
For Customized Designs:
1. Please send us your detailed enquiry with
(a) Drawings / Sketches / Pictures / CAD file, etc with detailed specification and dimensions for each design. It would be even better if you can provide us with actual samples.
(b) Quantity that you intend to order for each design / size / color etc.
(c) Inform us if you would like any special plating, finishing, etc. so we can quote you the specific prices accordingly.
(d) Your preferred way of delivering the samples and orders to you. For delivering options please refer to point no.7
2. After reviewing your details, we shall quote you the prices for :
(a) One Time Cost of Making the Master Mold for each design.
(b) The ordering cost per piece, pair or set depending on the design.
3. Once you confirm the quotation, we shall send you a proforma invoice for the total amount including sampling, order and shipping costs.
4. You can then confirm the order with a deposit by Bank Wire Transfer.
5. Once deposit is received, we will first make the 3D CAD files and send you the images for confirmation. You can make any last minute changes or corrections to the designs at this stage only. Once the CAD images are finalized, we will proceed with the actual samples and send it to you for your final confirmation.
6. When the order is ready to be shipped, we will send you pictures of the finished items, box dimensions, gross weight, invoice, etc. for you to make the balance payment.
7. Shipping: It is preferred if you use your own shipping agent collected from us on your own account.
If do not have the above agent and would like us to arrange shipments for you, we have below options for your reference.
a) Priority Registered Airmail
Provides online tracking on postal website, is cheap but slow. Good for sending couple of samples, etc. only.
b) EMS (Express Mail Service)
Provides online tracking on all postal websites, is reasonable in cost and speed, Good for sending medium sized orders.
c) FedEx, DHL, UPS, etc. We can check the prices with them and get back to you for your discretion.